Styles of Scarlotland: ♥ Beloved ♥

Sunday, January 30, 2011

♥ Beloved ♥


  

   Don't be lazy!!! Get your butts down to Cool Beans and grab this Brand New.. Beloved - Red  Dress!  It is available today for Lazy Sunday.  It's really cute with the detailed gold paisley layer in the skirt, and the paisly detail in the low cut top.  When I wear it...I feel pretty!! And that is what it is all about...right?   Also, coming up in a few days...the start of the "My Depraved Valentine Hunt."  Anyalia Pearl offers the "Plain Jane Pumps - Red"...to complete your outfit.  These pumps have 2 versions - with/with invisiprims.  This outfit is definitely a MUST have!!!


   Just recently I have purchase new eyelashes from LeLutka.  These are the 2011 Curl Lashes.  Usually I have a hard time putting them on, but this pair seemed really easy to do.  Looks like I will be keeping them for awhile.   


   I have always wanted to model in a window...so while no one was around....hehehe...I took an opportunity.  I made sure not to touch the glass so I am hoping Anyalia won't mind!!  Shush..Don't tell her!!

~~~~~
Scarlot is wearing:

Skin:  Belleza:  Elle
Hair:  Raspberry Aristocrat:  Jess Hair:  Brown Cocoa
Jewelry:  Earthstones:  Envision:  Champaign Diamond Earrings
              *Iced*:  Amber Necklace
Lashes:  LeLutka:  2011 Curl Lashes
Eyes:  Beauty Avatar Couture:  Diamante V2: Ambra
Dress:  Cool Beans:  Beloved: Red
Shoes:  Cool Beans:  Plain Jane Pumps:  Red
Poses:  Exposeur:  Poof Set
~~~~~
Photographs were taken on the Albero Sim

 

No comments:

Post a Comment