Styles of Scarlotland: 52 Weeks of Color : Week Two : Blue

Monday, January 10, 2011

52 Weeks of Color : Week Two : Blue


     The 2nd week of Luna Jubilee's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge just happened to be the color blue.  I looked through my enormous inventory (it took awhile, hahaha)  and didn't find too many items that were blue.  I am thinking blue is just NOT my color.   I was headed out the door until I remembered a Christmas gift that I received this year.  My Scottish Boyfriend, Korgi Lerwick,  bought me this wonderful bikini in his patriotic colors.  Unfortunately, this is as Scottish as I get!!

~~~~~
Scarlot is wearing :

Skin:  Belleza:  Elle
Hair: LoQ Hairs : Tiramisu : Ash Black (currently at Fashion House)
Bikini:  Bonnie Scotland:  London Calling
Feet:  SLink :  Jolie Pied Med Barefeet

~~~~~
Photograph was taken by Korgi Lerwick ♥
Photograph was taken at Fotoscope, where you will find many, many poses for Photography.
Fotoscope- A Photography Paradise!
~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment