Styles of Scarlotland: 52 Weeks Of Color -- Week One Grey

Monday, January 3, 2011

52 Weeks Of Color -- Week One Grey



Well, well, well...looks like I finally decided to participate in Luna Jubilee's 52 Weeks Of Color Challenge.  I am only 9 weeks behind..but don't worry..I will catch up quickly I hope.  The first week's color was Grey.  I am not a big fan of grey but was amazed at how many grey items I did have in my enormous inventory.  This outfit I would classify as Sexy Chic.  I am not normally a blonde, but just loved the veil on the hat so much
that I had to use it.  I am on a boot kick, so tossed those in. 


~~~~~
Scarlot is wearing:
Skin -- Candy Doll : Abella Gray HB
Hair -- Loli : Platinum
Dress --  Kyoot : Knitted Tunic Mini Dress (Dark Gray)
Stockings --  Baby Doll : Black Lace Thigh High Stockings
Boots --  LaLa Moon : Suede Boots - Black
~~~~~
**Photograph was taken by Korgi Lerwick ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment