Styles of Scarlotland: 52 Weeks of Color : Week Four : Plum

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

52 Weeks of Color : Week Four : Plum




     Slowly I am catching up..I am enjoying this!!  Plum is the color of week 4 in Luna Jubilee's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge.  To be honest,  I am getting confused with my colors (you would think I was in kindergarten again)...plum, purple, violet...aren't they all close enough?  The dress here is Clio's Christine in White/Purple.  The necklace is closer to the plum color I think...well anyway, this is what I came up with. Hope you like.
~~~~~
Scarlot is wearing:

Skin:  x Xaida x :  Erica Violet
Hair:  Shag  :  Sweet Disposition in Plum
Jewelry:  Mariposa Jewels : Aubade Purple Necklace & Earings
Gown:  Clio : Christine White & Purple
~~~~~
Photograph was taken in the garden of  FOXXIES~ The Most Romantic Ballroom in SL

No comments:

Post a Comment