Styles of Scarlotland: 52 Weeks of Color: Week Nine: Silver

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

52 Weeks of Color: Week Nine: Silver



     Silver is the 9th color in Luna Jubilee's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge.  I didn't think I had much but when I finally looked in this massive inventory I found quite a bit.  This time I changed my skin and added a few tattoos also. 

  
   Since I was looking a little on the "dark" side...I thought what better place to take photos then at a Cemetery.  I found this one on this awesome Goth sim called The Hollow.  There are a few stores, a dance club and various ships to see.  Really interesting place!! Check it out!




~~~~~
Scarlot is wearing: 

Skin:  lll:  Dusk Tone:  Addicted to skins
Eyes:  Duh!:  Real Silver Eyes
Hair:  Gurl 6 Guys:  Electric:  BlackSilver
Piercings:  Virtual Insanity:  TOOMUCH Set (silver)
Tattoos:  Tribal Soul Designs:  Tribal Cheek Flower
                 DYN:  Kanji Tattoo:  I love you (back)
Top:  PixelDolls:  LimeLight:  SilverJacket & Pants
Bottom:  Khush:  Jeans Sequins Light:  Silver
Jewelry:  Paddy's:  3 double silver chain necklace & earrings
Shoes:  Lynx:  Zip it!  Sillettos
Poses:  Exposeur:  SLuicideGirls 11, 12 & 14
~~~~~
                                

No comments:

Post a Comment