Styles of Scarlotland: 52 Weeks of Color : Week Three : Goldenrod

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

52 Weeks of Color : Week Three : Goldenrod


Goldenrod was selected as the third color in Luna Jubilee's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge.  My first thought was...Goldenrod??? Are you kidding??  But then I did some searching and found a few items...so this is what I came up with.  I was picking up the gifts at Drowsy, and noticed this wolf as I was exploring.  I thought perfect!!  I've been wanting to use the emotes in my mystitool...so what perfect opportunity!! :)

~~~~~
Scarlot is wearing:

Skin:  x Xaida x : Beata Pure Gold
Hair:  Truth :  Jess : Golden
Jewelry:  Milady's :  Sparkle Gold Necklace
Top:  PixelDolls : Limelight : gold undershirt
Bottoms:  TuttiFruitti : Golden Years Jeans
~~~~~
Photograph was taken at Drowsy sim.
~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment