Styles of Scarlotland: Who's There??

Monday, March 7, 2011

Who's There??


     With a little free time on my hands, I decided to do a little exploring.  I came across the entrance to a cave and thought ..Why Not!....I have my lantern with me so I will be alright.

   


     I searched high and then I searched low.  I am not sure what I was really looking for but was determined that I would know when I find it.  The caves were dark and mysterious, with a mildowy scent.  I wonder if there is anyone who lives here or maybe even animals that roam around freely.



     EEEK!!!  Well, I am sure you guessed it by the look on my face.  I found a RAT!! Or you can say the rat found ME!!  I screamed really loud and the sound echoed just like it would in the movies. Boy, am I glad that I wore my GOS Curvaceous Boots today.  Not only did I look good, but my feet were protected from that rodent!!!



~~~~~
Scarlot is wearing:

Skin:  Belleza:  Alyson- Tan
Hair:  ww*hair:  017a- :D. Blown
Dress:  Riddle:  Lace Dress- Black
Boots:  Gos: Curvaceous- Black
Poses & Prop:  Hopscotch-  Who's There
~~~~~
Photograph was taken at Diana's Paradise - Grotto Cavern Cave Waterfall.  The Cave was wonderfully made by FelixVonKotwitz Alter.  He was kind enough to let me take the photographs there.  
~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment