Styles of Scarlotland: Look of the Day

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Look of the Day



 
                     "I've been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate, a poet, a pawn and a king;  
                         I've been up and down and over and out, And I know one thing;
                                        Each time I find myself flat on my face,
                                              I pick myself up and get back in the race"      
                                                                                                   ~ Author Unknown



~~~~~
Scarlot is wearing:

Skin:  AMD:  Gaia-Carmel - Seduce 2
Hair:  Maitreya:  LE.LOOK! la femme - Hair/Hat- Coffee
Top:  Kyoot:  Book Worm Top:  Santa Fe
Skirt:  Jane:  Drifter Cordurory Skirt:  Chocolate
Boots:  BAX Coen:  LE.LOOK! la femme Boots
Poses:  Di's Opera:  Aleida Gift Pose 2


~~~~~
Photograph was taken at the Bahia Pirate Town. 
~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment