Styles of Scarlotland: 52 Weeks of Color: Week Ten: Sienna

Thursday, February 3, 2011

52 Weeks of Color: Week Ten: Sienna


  
    I'm slowly catching up to the current week of Luna Jubilee's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge.  This week I am working on Week 10:  Sienna.  This top is the closest that I found to match this color.  This Top & Skirt comes from Last Period, one of my favorite shops in Second Life.  I love the long skirt look!
Also, I am wearing Truth's Odette in the new color, Marmalade.  I love it <3!!!  Shown here is the *New* skin by AMD called Katey in Carmel.  So warm! 


~~~~~
Scarlot is wearing:

Skin:  AMD: Katey:  Carmel
Hair:  Truth:  Odette:  Marmalade
Eyes:  Duh:  Real Eyes:  Chocolate
Lashes:  LeLutka:  2011 lashes curl
Top:  Last Period:  029 shirt:  Orange
Bottom:  Last Period:  0016 Skirt:  Black w/Black Belt
Jewelry:  Glow Studio:  Time Goes By Necklace
Boots:  Drakke:  Dakota Boots:  Black
Pose:  Ks2cool:  Pose 13-20

Photograph was taken at Mystico Ville DSC DCS2 RPG

~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment