Styles of Scarlotland: International Fashion Week: Part Deux

Monday, July 19, 2010

International Fashion Week: Part Deux



International Fashion Week 2010 continued.... I wanted to show off more of the wonderful gifts.
I was at Thorndale Gallery ...yes, I know...I am there quite a lot!! I was hanging out listening to some music and dancing. I have on this cute dress from G. Sloane Couture called Paisley Park. The skirt really flows when I dance...I like that!! Makes me feel really feminine!!




Next, I decided to look around the Gallery. I stopped to look at this photo that I took at the AM Radio Sim. It really was a beautiful place! I am wearing another very feminine strapless dress by Angel Dessous.


I went back to the Glance sim today and the Gifts were still out...so Ladies..here is your chance to go and pick up these beautiful dresses and much more!! Also, browse the shops there are many, many other items for sale.

Top Photograph:
Dress: G. Sloane Couture - Paisley Park
Skin: Belleza - Belle
Hair: Truth - Kalista
Shoes : Gos - Espadrilles

Bottom Photograph:
Dress: Angel Dessous - Patty Springgreen
Skin: Belleza - Belle
Hair: Magika - Nature
Shoes: Heart & Sole - Tied Sage

Here's your Limo.... http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Glance/128/72/33

No comments:

Post a Comment